Welcome to the Missouri Association of Tax Practitioners
We are an association of tax practitioners made up of attorneys, CPAs, Enrolled Agents, Professional Accountants, Bookkeepers and other tax preparers. Our membership is made up of both practitioners from the state of Missouri as well as others from surrounding states of Kansas and Illinois.
Educational Seminars and Conferences
MATP sponsors Spring and Fall Conferences and a Tax Update Seminar in the late summer. These conferences consist of in depth presentations from professionals speaking on Federal and State tax regulations as well as other pertinent topics.
Why consider CPE from the MATP?
1) We have a varied list of tax and tax-related topics and speakers for our conferences, and each speaker is considered an expert in their area. You won’t have one speaker all day so you can gain knowledge from numerous perspectives.
2) Interaction with other tax professionals. Get to know other members of the organization and discuss/compare tax and practice management issues.
3) Tax Professional Networking
4) Personalized – Our seminars include manageable sized meetings. No mass gatherings!
5) Excellent food – Our Fall Tax Conference fee includes excellent meals at a nice location!
Contact Dennis Petett today to become a member of our organization. 1-913-660-0006.